Tuesday, 10 March 2015

BLACK OUT


Top - ASOS
Trousers - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - Garage

This week I've had a massive clear out of all my old clothes and managed to free up some space up in my wardrobe. I realised that all I seem to have in the trouser department is jeans jeans and more jeans so I decided to task myself with finding something a bit different on my next shopping trip. Normally I loose my patience very quickly in Primark (especially on a Saturday) but I actually managed to spend about 2 hours in there. These trouser/leggings are amazingly comfortable and were so affordable. I bought these boots online a couple months back now from Garage. I never thought to try Garage before until a friend of mine bought some and told me to give it a try. I was so pleased when they arrived. They are unbelievably comfortable and I have literally lived in them! They seem to go with any outfit and are a bit more exciting that simple flats. 
Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment