Monday, 2 March 2015

Lou Lou's Vintage fair



A few weekends ago Lou Lou's vintage fair came to the Albert Hall in Nottingham. Having never visited Lou Lou's before and after hearing great things I decided to drag my sister along to spend our Sunday afternoon sifting through vintage clothes and jewellery. It was a great day with some amazing finds!





So after a few hours here is what we finally came away with!


I am always on the look out for affordable vintage jewellery. It is a little obsession of mine. In the past I have found some amazing pieces in vintage and charity shops so whilst at Lou Lou's I was very much on the look out! I managed to find this gorgeous necklace on a little stall which only cost me £5!! Amazing.





For some time now I have wanted to buy some fashion glasses but have never been able to find any that a) I like and b) suit my face shape. Whilst at Lou Lou's I came across a great glasses stall and found a perfect pair which cost me £5. I also bought some new wayfarers only costing £8. Absolute bargain.







No comments:

Post a Comment