Saturday, 14 March 2015

Walk in the park




Jacket - Primark
Top - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Jeans - ASOS
Boots - Garage
Watch - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Lou Lou's vintage fair (here)


Todays outfit has admittedly been a bit of a Primark haul. I've been looking for an affordable duster coat for a while now and was starting to give up hope until I spotted one in Primark for £17.99. Being quite small I always worry that long coats will bury me so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one and then never wear it! But actually I have practically lived in this coat since buying it! It's ideal for this time of year when it's too warm for a coat and too cold to wear nothing. I've paired it with some casual jeans and a simple t-shirt with my trusty heeled boots. I'm normally a massive handbag person so buying this backpack was a little out of my comfort zone. I really fell in love with the #grafea backpacks and thought this was an ideal highstreet alternative. 
Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment