Tuesday, 5 May 2015

May Style Picks - Floral Prints

This May is all about floral prints for me; not just in my wardrobe but in my home as well! I have always had a little obsession with floral items, it just screams summer, cocktail drinking and warm evenings relaxing in the garden. So i've picked out a few of my favourite floral items for this month. Follow the links to start your floral collection ;) 


May Flowers

(Clockwise L-R)

Marc Jacobs Fragrance 'Daisy Dream' | Boots

Floral Skirt | Topshop

English Rose 'Note to self ' Notebook | Accessorize

Bardot Cotton Dress | Topshop

Light Brown Half Frame Retro Sunglasses | River Island

Yellow Floral Bustier Bikini Top | River Island

Miranda Kerr Friendship Mug | Occa-Home

Pink Hip Flask | Accessorize

Floral White Pants | Newlook


Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment