Thursday, 17 September 2015

Icmeler

Usually my entire summer is pretty much leading up to one thing... holiday. A week or two where I can get away from the hustle and bustle of reality (and not to mention the rain) and simply relax. We've all done it, we spend weeks and weeks preparing; bikini shopping, hitting the gym, cutting out chocolate, list making, nails done, wax done and before you know it.... BANG it's over and your back at work dreaming of next summer's adventures. 
Well this year I travelled to Icmeler in Turkey. Now guys I feel that sometimes people can get the wrong impression of Turkey but believe me when I say that it is truly a beautiful country with amazing people and I would strongly recommend a visit - I've been to Olu Deniz and now Icmeler and I was blown away both times. Everything about this holiday was perfect and I would go back tomorrow if I could. So here's a few snaps ;)
Head on over to my recent blog post where you can take a look at my holiday wardrobe here ;)








Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment