Thursday, 17 September 2015

My Holiday Wardrobe

Below are a few outfits from my holiday in Turkey. Due to the weather being so hot (40 degrees in the day and 26 degree at night) I opted mostly for dresses and skirts. Really happy with my holiday wardrobe this year and gutted that i'll have to pack it all away until next summer!
Head over to my other blog post about my time in Icmeler ;)




Dress - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Newlook




Dress - Missguided
Shoes - Faith
Bag - Newlook
Gold Tattoos - ASOS
Rings - Miss Selfridge (see earlier blog here)



Skirt - H&M 
Top - Misguided
Bag - Newlook
Necklace - Avon
Shoes - H&M


Top - MissGuided
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - H&m
Bag - Newlook
Watch - Michael Kors

Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment