Tuesday, 29 September 2015

September Favourites



Bourjois had a great deal on a last month which saw me getting this little beauty for free! Always a bonus :) It's such a lovely blush colour and comes with the cutest little brush and mirror. Perfect to chuck in your purse.



Okay it's official... I'm obsessed with pretty much all of the Rimmel Kate Moss collection.  The newest one added to my collection was this amazing colour from the brand new Kate Moss Nude. I picked number 40 - I think it's a little too beige to wear on its own but works amazingly as a highlighter to add to darker lipstick. 





If any of you bloggers follow me on instagram you'll know that I purchased this amazing perfume whilst travelling through duty free a few weeks ago. I've wanted it for a while - mainly because the bottle is amazing - but it also smells incredible!



When No.7 announced that they were brining out a new foundation I couldn't wait to give it a try and believe me when I say that the 'Airbrush Away foundation' is truly amazing. It gives skin a beautiful flawless complexion and comes with an easy applicator. There is currently a great buy 1 get 2nd half price offer on selected No.7 cosmetics at boots so head on over to the boots website and don't miss out! Click Here


I bought this beautiful pendant whilst on my travels in Turkey this year. A lovely reminder of such an amazing country.




Me and Steve are currently looking to buy our first home together soon and so for a while now I've been collecting little pieces to decorate it :) I found this cute little shabby chic lantern in a garden sale and thought it would look lovely in the garden.


Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment