Monday, 26 October 2015

October Favourites



1. Sanctuary Diffuser


I've always loved diffusers not only because they smell amazing but I also love how they look; so stylish and perfect for any room of the house. There are so many to choose from over on the Boots website for any kind of price range. 


 2. SPA Sanctuary Gift Set


Continuing with my SPA Sanctuary theme I decided to include these amazing bath products in this months favourites. They smell incredible and come in a cute floral tin. Perfect for a gift this Christmas.


3. St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronze Mousse

November is fast approaching and we are all having to accept that our summer tans have well and truly faded. However do not fear, help is at hand to give us all a beautifully natural looking glow for the winter period. :) I've tried quite a few of the St Tropez range and this is by far my favourite. You apply it for different lengths of time (either 1, 2 or 3 hours) depending on how dark you want your tan. It is the most natural looking tan I have achieved from any fake tan product i've used and doesn't streak. It lasts a good few days aswel. 

(TIP: Always use a mitt to apply fake tan to leave you with an even coverage. I usually buy the Soltan 'beautiful bronze self-tan applicator mitt' [here] but you can find cheaper ones in primark which work just as well).

4. Planning

Okay, admittedly this isn't the usual kind of thing you would include in a 'this months favourites' blog post but I decided to nonetheless. As a prospective first time buyer I've recently become obsessed with hunting through 'Good homes' magazines looking for decorating ideas. I also love Pinterest and have found so many good ideas online! Looking for a new home can be very daunting and to be honest I still haven't got my head around all the ins and outs of it but the best advice I could offer is planning, planning and more planning. Write EVERYTHING down and do your research. I always have my notebook on hand when I spend time researching online, meeting with banks or looking at houses just to make a note. 

Floral Note book - Paperchase
Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment