Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Winter Fur


Continuing with my suede theme, todays outfit comprised of my new suede skirt and my old fur collar. I've seen these skirts EVERYWHERE so felt compelled to add one to my wardrobe collection.  Now that winter has arrived I find myself constantly wearing jeans jeans and more jeans so it was nice to find something a little bit different. The fur collar is actually detached from the jacket and is one that I found a few years ago in a charity shop in Leicester for next to nothing! I love the fact that I can add it to any coat of my choosing just to make it that little bit more cosy :)






Faux Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Fur Collar - Charity Shop
Skirt - Newlook
Top - Missguided
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - MK
Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment