Monday, 2 November 2015

Checkmate




Top - Missguided
Skirt - Topshop (Similar here)
Boots - Primark
Necklace - H&M


Thanks to the amazing rain we've been having at the moment it took me a while to finally shoot this outfit so I apologise for the damp surroundings.  Christmas is fast approaching and in my book that means that my wardrobe is full of reds, golds and fur. To me winter and tartan kind of go hand in hand...the more the merrier. I bought this skirt last year and it quickly became a staple item in most of my daily outfits. It's festive, colourful and I just really love pencil skirts full stop. The boots are currently in stock in Primark and have the cutest tassels down the side for a little bit of extra detail.
Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment