Friday, 26 February 2016

The Bomber Jacket

Just a very quick blog today to showcase my new AMAZING bomber jacket. Now if you're anything like me and spend 50% of the day scrolling through your favourite fashion bloggers you'll notice that the bomber jacket has become a huge hit on the highstreet - (not to mention a firm favourite with the Kardashian clan!). I've seen some amazingly brightly coloured shiny ones however I decided to play it safe and opt for a low key black jacket. It was super affordable and I love just how casual yet stylish it is. I can see me adding to my collection very soon !

Bomber jacket - H&M (click here)
Trainers - Adidas Origionals (click here)
Jeans - ASOS
Top - Matalan
Sunglasses - Rayban





Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment