Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Still cold in Spring...


Jumper - ASOS
Jeggings - Missguided
Shoes - Primark

About 5 minutes after shooting this blog it began to rain so apologies if I look absolutely freezing (I really was!) However I was determined to blog these amazing shoes I picked up from Primark for an absolute bargain. They are so comfortable and I feel they are perfect for that awkward transition all us Brits have to go through from Spring to Summer. Not quite a boot but not quite a sandal makes perfect foot attire for all types of weather. I'm not usually a 'jegging' type of person but I actually love these because the material makes them feel more like skinny trousers. I decided to go for my turtle neck jumper because lets face it as much as it is spring it's bloomin' freezing!





Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment