Tuesday, 1 March 2016

February Favourites

February is by far one of my absolute favourite months. No, not because it's the time of year that boyfriends across the country rush around on Feb 13th panic buying Pandora bracelets and dozens of red roses (hand me a bucket)... No, it's because it's MY BIRTHDAY. I'm sure i'm like a lot of you out there who try to drag out their birthday into a birth-week?? Well I had a FANTASTIC 25th birth-week this year as I was lucky enough to jet off to Milan. It was an incredible trip in such a beautiful city. Anyway below are a few birthday treats as well as some other of my February Favourites.

P.S. Head on over to my earlier blog post to see some snaps of my time in Milan ;) (click here)


One of the most important things I carry around in my handbag is a diary. I am one of the biggest control freaks on the planet so having everything written down and in order is my heaven. I am also a massive 'list maker' so this cute matching notebook completes the ensemble nicely.



Also in this months faves is this amazing Ted Baker body wash set that I actually got as a gift for Christmas (I am so behind with blogging it's ridiculous). It smells incredible and its' pink so it ticks all the right boxes for me. 



I've recently been loving the look of fresh flowers around the house, however because I have so much stuff (crap) in my bedroom I never really found the room to put them anywhere however now that i'm moving into a house I'm going to make a conscious effort to keep fresh flowers in every room!
I have also been hunting for a rose gold cage for ages and finally found an affordable one in TIGER. However, of course, they were sold out for weeks and weeks so imagine my excitement when I learned that they had a TIGER in Milan and I managed to snag the last one! #winning



One of my favourite birthday gifts this year was this incredible MAC Eye Kit in Warm Neutral. I think all of the colours compliment each other so well and yet you can create so many different looks. I can use this eye kit for a casual day out as well as a night out on the town all in one cute palette. Love it so much!!



So far everything i've bought from KIKO has been amazing and so recently when I went in to top up my lip liner collection I decided to try this lip primer. It has made such a difference in keeping my lipliner / lipstick on all day and gives it a much more flawless look. This will definitely be in my makeup bag for a long time to come. 


Thanks for reading :)

All questions are welcome... what have your february favourites been??

Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment