Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Stripes


Shirt dress - Newlook
Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - Primark
Bag - similar styles on eBay

Very casual outfit for today's post. I'm usually not a fan of stripes of any kind to be honest but after seeing so many shirt dresses on Newlook's website I decided to go for something I wouldn't usually buy and have been delightfully surprised by how much I like it. The sandals have been my go to shoe for a few weeks now as they simply go with anything and are mega comfortable which is a bonus; plus they are still in stock so get yourselves down to Primark now!! Not to forget this amazing cross body bag (very much inspired by the Chloe Faye). The Chloe bags have been very popular in the blog stratosphere recently and luckily there are lots of Chloe inspired bags online and on the highstreet for those of us who don't have a spare £2k lying around the house #alwaysloveabargain





Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment